Is there a resource available that lists specific models being used by companies nationally for employee volunteer programs? I’m interested in learning about how different companies approach their employee volunteerism, and getting case studies of how employee volunteering helps a company’s bottom line would be especially helpful.
Hmmm… Employee Volunteer Programs Resources?
Great question @Nicolette Winner
- Hands On Network has some great materials
- I like the resources provided by the Corporation for National and Community Service
- United Way Worldwide – Live United provides resources
- Deloitte and number of other companies have been thought leaders in employee volunteering
- The A Billion + Change Campaign is a good source http://www.abillionpluschange.org/
- I admire the work of the Taproot Foundation
- Also the Case Foundation and
- The US Chamber of Commerce – BCLC Program check out their awards program.
- The National Conference on Volunteerism often features a corporate volunteerism track
- VolunteerMatch.org also has some very good tools, resources and solutions for corporate employee volunteerism programs.
Summers “Engagement” Consulting
Solving Volunteer Algorithms since 1981